"Hiburi-Kamakura" conveys the remnants of Sagicho Sagicho at the Miyanaka event.
It is a traditional event of the First Full Moon Festival that has been held since the Satake Kita family era.
I got a fire from a kamado on a charcoal bale,
Rotate around your body with the lit bales. ,
Purify yourself and the earth with the fire of the bales,
It is a traditional event that prays for disease-free breathing, abundant harvest, and family safety.
Date and time: February 14, 4th year of Reiwa(Monday) 18: 00-20: 00
◎ About the venue
As the alert level in Akita Prefecture rose to level 3 on January 24, the fire-shaking experience for tourists at the main venue was cancelled .
As of February 7, the contents of the 4th year of Reiwa are as follows (however, they may change in the future).
○ Hiburi-Kamakura main venue (9 venues)
- East venue
- West venue
- South venue
- North venue
- Yamane Town Venue
- Nishi Katsurakucho venue
- Central venue (Yokomachi)
- Central venue (Nanakamachi)
- Central venue (2nd ward of Nishi Katsurakucho)
○ General venues (12 venues)
For more information, please visit the Semboku City website.
Semboku City HP "Kakunodate Hiburi-Kamakura"
◎ To everyone who comes for sightseeing
- Please be sure to wear a mask and act quietly if you come to the venue.
- Regardless of your experience or tour, please keep a distance of 2m (minimum 1m) from the people around you.
- Please wash your hands diligently and disinfect your hands with alcohol disinfectant.
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from participating.
- If you live in an area where priority measures such as spread prevention are applied, please act according to the rules issued in the area where it is applied.
- We recommend installing the new Coronavirus Contact Confirmation App (COCOA) .
* In the future, if new rules are announced in the country, Akita Prefecture, or Semboku City, the organizer (Kakunodate Tourism Event Executive Committee) may consider and change the implementation details and corona measures. Please note that there is.
☎ Contact: Semboku City Tourist Information Center "Kakunodate Ekimae-Gura Ekimaezo" TEL 0187-54-2700
□□□□□□□□□□□□ Semboku City Tourism Division TEL 0187-43-3352
* The image is an image when it was held last year.